Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Feel Like Bill the Cat....


I woke up yesterday with my right eye glued shut, and when I went to the mirror, I saw that the whole right side of my face was swollen.  I was able to get in to see my doctor, and she confirmed that I have a staff infection in my nose (ewwwww) which is causing my face to swell.  It got worse during the day yesterday, and now both sides of my face are swollen.  It feels like I have a toothache in my nose, but maybe the antibiotics will kick in soon. 

My fabulous friend, Chrystal, came over and brought the Old Hippie and me the most wonderful pasta dish for dinner, along with some movies to watch.  I hate being sick, but I LOVED the pasta!

3 comments:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

I do hope that antibiotic kicks in soon! I´ve never heard of that a nose infection can do this to Your face.

Take care now!
Christer.

Arti said...

Oh, well..hope you are feeling better now!
I am sure the pastas would have worked wonders especially when its made by a dear friend!
Take care:)

VintageSage said...

Oh my gosh!! That's awful...I had my eye glued shut once in the morning and it freaked me out to no end. Lol! Hope you're feeling better soon. Hmmm.....pasta sounds good. I haven't had it in centuries! :) LOVE your blog!! Thanks for swinging by my place.